Saturday, June 11, 2011

And, So.. It Begins.

Well, I guess I should give you guys a little back ground before I being posting wonderful things (which I'm sure will blow your mind) about my daily activities, and whatever comes into my ever so brilliant mind. Jesus, I sound cocky. Anyway, I hopped on out of the womb on March 8, you don't need to know what year. Age is but a measure of how long we've spent on this Earth in one lifetime...Which doesn't seem too important. I was born and raised on the beach, not to mention conceived. Yes, thats right. My parents got jiggy with it at the beach one night. BOOM. Here I am. Romantic, huh? Oh, I'm also a love baby, parents never even married. And so my life continues. My dad's always been in and out of jail. And my mom's just a badass. Honestly, I hate where I live. If you're not from here it sounds totally glamorous. Living on the beach and all. I cant wait to get out of here though. The people suck, the weather sucks, the music scene sucks, hell... Even the Mexican food sucks, and this is Corpus Christi.  Anyway, I have some good friends that I'll get into later...Well, thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment