Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Interests... Which Are More Interesting Than Your Interests.

I like music, art, poetry, and long walks on the beach. Just kidding. This isnt match.com. My music taste is slightly obscure. I'm not into hippity hop, screamo, or generic rock and roll. All that mainstream shit. My favorite bands include... The Pixies, The breeders, The XX, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pepper, Sublime, Best Coast, etc... Poetry i exciting to me, especially the works of Sylvia Plath.Art is just a beautiful thing. I'm very interested in body modification as well (tattoos, piercings, scarring, etc...). I also quite enjoy surfing and longboarding... Another downfall of Corpus... The surf sucks. Well, thanks for spending your precious time reading this. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment